Friday, May 7, 2021
(10:00 PT / 11:00 MT / 1:00 ET)
for IDC Member
$35 for Non-member
Illinois Defense Counsel
What tech tips have other lawyers learned working from home that would make your remote office experience easier? Find out from MLM's top legal tech expert his top tools, tips, advice, and services attorneys are using to improve their work-from-home experience practicing law. So many lawyers have mastered working from home, so it’s time to share with others the best tech advice for the remote lawyer. For over 20 years, Todd C. Scott MLM’s VP of Risk Management has helped lawyers and law firms select and implement software tools and systems appropriate for their law practice. In this webcast he will demonstrate for you:
• Top tech tools attorneys are using for the work-from-home experience.
• Essential apps, and demos for lawyers to be effective on-the-go.
• Secure tips for e-documents, e-signatures, and e-filing.
• Hack-proofing all your tech tools and mobile devices.
• Finally paperless: MS OneNote and other tools you own to get rid of folders once-and for all.
• Understanding the differences between Zoom, Teams, Google Hangouts, and other communication tools.
• All of your technology questions answered.
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). Registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Attendance/Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant attending the live program at their own computer and phone.
How to Attend
Join the live program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer with high speed internet. You may ask questions, participate in surveys, and post comments from your computer during the program. Please note that credit (if available) is only provided to registered attendees participating at their own computer and phone. Simple instructions with a link to the program will be sent when you register and again the day before the webinar.